Re[2]: TradersStudio?

TS2ki and TS4 are obsolete and I'm sure TS8 is great.  I would simply
like to use 8 but not Tradestation data.  I like choices.

You are dead on about learning to program.  The poor newbies actually
thought Easy Language would be easy.  Well it kind of is but building
a useful code is not so easy with my abilities and I would expect many
of the newbies that bought it also and are buying TS8 now.  Many
newbies want it all for no effort.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,