From: Abhijit Dey [mailto:omegalist@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 2:22 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TradersStudio?

Bob Fulks wrote:

You do not have to use the TradeStation brokerage to use TradeStation 8.

But you should. Opening a TS brokerage account with 5K gets you at least

a $100 discount + more freebies. Just don't trade that account (or maybe

one r/t a month, just to look good). That's 24%+ post tax return, guaranteed!

Abhijit

PS : I have read reports that TS let's you withdraw most of that $5K after your account is open. If that's true, adjust that % return figure upwards accordingly. :-D