Re[2]: US bonds - an accident waiting to happen

M> As Omega-list is probably not the most suitable forum for this kind of
M> discussion, I've created (on request of others) a new thread at ET at:

M> http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=43628

It's a pity, but true: omega-list is obviously primarily geared
towards TS and related stuff, and not for discussions on economy etc.
Still, considering the collective of clearly very smart people on this
list, it would be really interesting to discuss also these other
topics.

Ivo Karindi