Re: US bonds - an accident waiting to happen

Thanks for your feedback. I did get a few private responses from O-list
members (mostly thanking for the "heads up").

As Omega-list is probably not the most suitable forum for this kind of
discussion, I've created (on request of others) a new thread at ET at:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=43628

Please feel free to share your ideas there.

Happy New Year,