From: Jimmy [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 1:47 PM
To: C; Omega-List
Subject: Re[2]: Home office too homely

Go to Amazon and get BB King's song about I'm paying the price to be
the Boss.

In addition to that perhaps paying the price to be the boss means you
need to pay for an office away from the family, well then do it as it
seems you haven't achieved exactly what you need and want.

What do you think?

Jimmy

C> Thanks to all with your various inputs and point of views.
C> The replace the wife idea i have done a while back and this time I have a
C> good one even though she is still getting use to the idea my home is also
my
C> office. She is just new to the rules because i used to do all my work
when
C> she went to work... but now she doesnt work so she is at home when i need
C> work...plus i now have to work more because i am supporting her as well,
so
C> i am doing 8hrs per day as opposed to 4-6hrs. Re the work i do isnt the
C> trading stuff anyhow , so interesting to hear the different ideas re the
C> noises/rules etc, the work i do in the day is mostly programming hence i
C> need complete concentration remmebering functions and variables and
program
C> logic hence i neeed at least 'two hour blocks' of concentration.
Interesting