DynaOrder/TradeBolt with Tradestation 8

Hello All....
   Does anyone out there know if there is anything like DynaOrder or
TradeBolt that can be used with TradeStation 8 to perform
automatic order entry of a trading system? TradeBolt looks perfect
for the job, but I'm not crazy about the per share fee charges they
levy. I'd be doing daytrading so there'd be a lotta shares getting
traded.

   See, I'm in Canada and have a futures account with
TradeStation.com and would really like to be able to do stock
trading via TradeStation too, but unfortunately they don't offer stock
trading accounts to Canadians :-(   So, because of that, I'm forced
to use my InteractiveBrokers account.

Thanks!
   Shawn