Re: Ascii symbol setup in TS2000i

Hi,

   I have a directory with approx 600 stock symbols
data in ASCII / Metastock format. When I load any of
this symbol in TS2000i it takes value by default to be
0.001 (This is seen in symbol--> setting --> universe
--> Value). So all performance reports I get are
divided by 1000.

Also if I change this to 1 and after some time load
this symbol again it resets back to 0.001. Now is
there any way to set this permenantly to 1 ?

   This might be too dumb question but I am really
stuck up on this and can not proceed.

Regards,

Sudhir