re: Bug in HyperServer Lite

Abhijit Dey,

We always get tick differences between hyperserver lite and
www.quotetracker.com.  Both run on interactive brokers and are free.  If you
right click on a symbol, the raw trade data selection is always different
than what is in globalserver.  Please advise if you get the same.

I sent a bug report to hypertrader folks today. I did a little more digging
around and have some more details. I am copying the list so hat any of you
using this perticular feature of HyperServer Lite can watch out. I do not
know if this is a problems with HSL of all kind of datafeeds, but it is for
IB at least.