Re: TS2000 font formating

Wayne,

I'm not sure which tabs you are talking about.  Maybe the workspace
tabs?  I don't think they can be changed in S.  You can change the
size and font of the chart info but if you want to change the tabs I
think you will have to use the windows display settings to change your
overall resolution for everything.  In X it is Start-Settings-Control
Panel-Display-Settings tab.  Not the best solution but the only one I
know of.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,