TS2000 font formating

I upgrade my motherboard and transfer all programs to a new harddisk.
Now in the TS2000 workspaces the fonts on the bottom tabs are too small.
They seemed to have changed from something like 8 point to 6 point. How
can I change the fonts size on these tabs?

I have tried changing size in the "Appearance" tab in the "Display
Property" sheet to no avail. Also, it seems that no formating in TS2000
has an affect and I can not find any key in the registry to make this
change.

I have reinstalled TS2000 on top of the existing one. It did not help.

If these fonts can change smaller, as they did, there must be a place to
make them larger!!

wayne