Re: OT: XP Multi-Monitors

A lot of guys have done that and some it didn't work for.  I guess it
depends on the hardware.  It might cause some kind of conflict, but
most of the guys that have told me about it knew little about
computers and just did it out of ignorance.  PC video cards are cheap
so if you have a monitor it's a cheap experiment.  I would give it a
try with any cheap PC card you can find.  You might try a goggle
search.  Here is one guy that messed with it and points to another
good site.

http://www.half-assed.net/showpage.asp?MyPageID=188

Jimmy

--