Dynastore and Data Feeds - need advice

Hi,

I'm about to ramp up my TS2000i again.  I want to do some serious
intraday backtesting on stocks.

I want to use an internet data feed for this and it appears that
Dynastore is my best choice.  The feeds that I am considering are:
DTN IQFeed
Quote.com
eSignal

I've thought about Quote.com, but it doesn't appear that Dynastore
supports downloads of daily data.  Is this true?  I also understand
that quote.com has 30 days of historical TICK data.  Is this true?

I've thought about eSignal, but it appears there is a 500 symbol
limit (unless you pay more).  Is this true for historical data as
well?  Does anyone know how far back their historical intraday tick
data goes?

I've also considered IQFeed.  Do they have historical intraday tick
data?  Id so, how far back does it go?  Do they have a symbol limit?
I see they also have bid and ask quotes available.  Can these be
imported into tradestation as well?

Also,  I used to use HISTORYBANK.COM.  Do they still have free
downloads of data?  EOD?  Intraday tick data?  How far does the tick
data go back?

I know they also used to support PCQuote without dynastore.  Is that
still available?  Do they have historical tick data?  If so, how many
days?

Any guidance would be appreciated