Re: Elliott waves

I never use 'whatever signal' as a the holy grail.
It's just that I believe that you can do a few things to increase the change of
success.
When an airliner stock is overbought and we have another 9/11 combined with SEC
investigation I would be more bearish then bullish on that stock.
Before entering a trade I like to estimate the R/R ratio.
So it's just an extra indicator for me...