Deleting symbols from GS based on some criteria?

I have this 7000+ stocks in GS, that I faithfully update end of the day. But
honestly, at least 5000 of them just hangs around there... I have never
traded them, and probably never will. They are just slowing down my
analysis. Let's say I want to delete from GS all stocks that fail to meet
ceratain volume & price criteria. I can get a list of such stocks in
RadarScreen.. say 5000+ symbols. Is there some clever way to delete all
stocks from GS that appears in that list of "no good stocks"? I can't
imagine manually deleting 5000+ syms selecting them one by one cross
rerefencing some list  8 (

O Gurus.. how do I do I pull off this one?

Abhijit