From: Doug Tucker [mailto:dougtucker@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 9:22 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: data and hyperserver

I finally got the data I was asking for yesterday. I had no luck with the
hyperserver lite. I tried their history downloader and that worked great.
All the data came in just fine, except for the S&P E-Mini. Seems like there
was an abreviated amount of ticks as my daily tick count was about half of
average. It seems that the IQ site would have the same data as the Satellite
data. I only needed to fill in a hole of an hour, but it overwrote my whole
days data so I have a very compressed tick chart for yesterday. Has anyone
experienced this and have any thoughts as to why?
Also, I need to buy a battery backup. Any suggestions on what to get so I
can power the PC, DTN box, on one monitor for at least long enough to shut
down the global server so I don't lose a lot of data. Even with a one minute
power disruption I can lose an hour or two's worth of data and then I'm down
for the day.
Thanks,
Doug

---