Re: HyperServer Lite vs Metasever RT

I can't offer an opinion on anything but HS Lite, as that is all I have ever
used. It's never given me any problems. I don't mind paying 100 bucks or so
for a replacement for HSLite, but why bother?

I understand that IB is snapshot only. By using IB feed, you won't get many
ticks (not all trades are reported). But I have never experienced IB feed
lagging behind any other feed (maybe because it doesn't have any catching up
to do?) As far as bars are concerned, I see no difference whatsoever in
minute bars (it might be a tic off here & there, theoretically, but nothing
I have noticed). If you are using say eSignal or TS8 feed and charting
1000tic ES, you would probably need a much smaller tic bar interval to get a
chart that's looks roughly similar. But, it works for me 8 )

Abhijit