Re: Python .NET, TA-LIB and QuantStudio

> chris donnan wrote:

>There is SO much embedded
>domain specific knowledge (Principal Component Analysis, Neural Networks,
>Optimization mechanisms, portfolio allocation mechanisms etc) that is SO
>valueable.

Just click the link below BEFORE May 31st as that's when the deal
expires. If VAT applies to you then contact me directly.

http://www.regsoft.net/regsoft/vieworderpage.php3?productid=63714

This is an _individual_ license so you cannot buy it for your company
unless it's a company of just a couple of people. You _can_ hire a
programmer to help you, though. And you can freely use the source code in
your systems. Free updates for the next 12 months are included and no
royalties apply unless you resell your products built with QuantStudio.

    Thanks, Joel

--
http://www.wagerlabs.com/blog