Re: Camarilla Equation

This subject rears its ugly head again....

>Does anybody on the list use the SureFireThing Camarilla Equation ?
>
>I would like to read the user's manual coming with it when you subscribe .

You could always subscribe for a while.  Even better, do what I
did and subscribe long enough to run a bunch of tests on their
calculator, and then you can derive the equation yourself.  When I
did that, I came up with a shockingly simple equation that agrees
with surefirething's calculator to 5 decimal places no matter what the
inputs are.

That said, I'm not convinced it's useful.  That's why I've been
reluctant to sell it myself.

At least, it appears more useful on the big S&P but not on the
e-mini for some reason, and even then it's not reliable frequently
enough to make up for bad signals and false entries.  But my
experience is limited; I have become swamped with other things and
haven't had a chance to pursue it further.

-Alex