TRADING PLATFORM FOR QQQs

Group-

A newbie question here please.  I'm trying to get a jumpstart daytrading the
QQQs.  Not being very computer literate;
and loving KISS methods; might someone suggest the easiest, simplest, and
most user friendly order execution platform?
Please; can someone suggest a good start for me?

Here's my current evolution on this trail:

*  IBs Workers Trade Station is not user friendly, (3rd part add-on called
TSlim+ is said to circumvent the cumbersome WTS)
*  CyberTrader:  They referred me to SchwabTrader for their purportedly easy
to use browser based system.  Supposedly
the same order routing as CyberTrader.  As most of you know; CT also has the
browser based system; and a stand alone
version to download and use on your own computer.
*  TradeStation Securities  (mostly for the sophisticated and advanced
trader/computer literate type of individual)

Please correct any mis-perceptions or mis-information on my part.

Thanks for any jumpstart help anyone can provide.

Chas