Re: A peek inside Tradestation.com

On Mon, 10 May 2004 05:39:42 +0200, you wrote:

> [...]

Even if the indicators are on your HD TS can send them to some server.
But the same can be said about Outlook sending email to Microsoft.
It's all a matter of trust...

But what's the use? Most indicators found on HDs are just tests or just junk.
Most systems perform average at best.
And often a system needs a good hard study to fully master it.
And most commericial systems require a lock or activation code. So are of no use
if stolen.
My guess is that most of the good traders use a system as a guideline and then
add some 'intuition'

So my guess is just copy the trades of whom your are tracking works best.
Or go contra on the bad traders :-)

Tony, go contra on me :-)