Real-time feed setup for TS4 and TS2ki

Does anyone know of the best real-time data feed setup that works
with TS4 and TS2ki on a cable modem internet connection?  I am
tempted to go with Trade-bolt (investlabs.com) and Interactive
Brokers (interactivebrokers.com) to trade the e-mini and wanted to
find some feedback.  It appears that Interactive Brokers provides the
realtime feed and execution, while TradeBolt the order entry and link
to TS.  I looked through the archive and it wasn't real clear the
best choice overall.

Any help or experience on the subject would be greatly appreciated, and
thanks in advance.