RE: To MarkBrown: Real-time datafeeds in Python

-----Message d'origine-----
De : VK [mailto:volker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 7 mai 2004 21:03
À : pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : AW: To MarkBrown: Real-time datafeeds in Python

Pierre,

did I see correct the price for your xp version (that includes this tool) is
29,500 Euros (app. $36,000)?
===
Well, it's a professional version.
The Radarscreen Portfolio Management V1 is included with Safir-Xp,
but it can be leased too as a standalone product ( 500 euros)

As someone who promoted portfolio level backtesting here for many years, how
does you tool handle situations where you have used up your available money
but get another signal?

===
Like in real world,  we do not take the next trade. All of this is under control
( V2 ).
That aside, you should go back to WLD debugging,  a french user has found a
system with a
1 000 000 000  % ROA (8 years) using your software.
I have spent countless hours to expain that it  was a WLD bug, nope...

This is the reason why we sell expensive software.
Once your customer really get zillions of  $ from WLD, it's a pleasure for them
the to buy Safir-Xp.

Still peddling on Omega List, I see...

Regards,

Volker Knapp
(www.whale-lab.com)

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 8 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm