Trivia, Trader Soap Opera TV show

I've been trying to remember the name of the short lived series about
a NY trading firm that was carried on one of the artsie cable
networks.  The new owner of the firm was the daughter of the former
(apparently murdered) owner, and her foil was a detective "working" on
the case.  The timeframe of the series was around the events of 9/11.

The best part was the trading floor operation.  I only caught a couple
of shows and was thinking of tracking them down (by now they are
probably on DVD someplace).

Anyone recall the name of the series?

TIA