Re: To MarkBrown: Real-time datafeeds in Python

Joel,

What does getting rich have to do with it? I haven't yet seen anyone doing
something to get rich and actually making it. You gotta do what you love, do
it well because you love it, and at the end of it, there's money. (and lotsa
fun along the way)

Also, IMHO the concept of "paying tuition" to market is highly overrated. If
you think you need to "throw away" a bunch of money to learn trading.. well,
you are right, of course. If you think you don't necessarily have to, and
want to do it because you love to trade, and willing to give it what it
takes, well, you are right again.

Best to you in whatever you do.

Abhijit

PS : Bob, thanks for your post. You are more right that you will ever know.
Thanks again.