Uptick: Why reimplement a data server

Alex,

>[Alex Matulich]
>Another thing to consider is, why reinvent a data server?  Just require
>that Uptick needs something like MetaServer RT to work with data feeds.
>MetaServer exists for all kinds of feeds.  So does HyperServer

I believe MetaServer, HyperServer, etc. only update the Global Server
repository. I want to roll my own data server for Uptick to store data in
MySQL or some other open database instead.

Can you recommend a market data server that would do this?

    Thanks, Joel

--
http://www.wagerlabs.com
Home of the Uptick trading engine