Re: Uptick: Tick-based futures trading engine .NET or Java

Mike Gossland wrote:
> I remember the joy of learning perl a number of years ago. It seemed
> like everything in it was cool, and the motto "Timtowdti" or
> "there's more than one way to do it" meant that you were free to
> approach problems in whatever way felt right for you.

...which tends to mean everybody approaches problems in a
different way, and it's sometimes mighty tough to decipher
somebody else's "way to do it."  Especially since Perl not only
allows, but encourages extremely cryptic coding practices.

I've been meaning to pick up Python for years now.  Maybe it's
time.

Gary