RE: Help with Tradestation 4.00 Setup

I have installed TS 4.0 on top of my Supercharts along with all the updates
and Y2K fixes. When I try to open any of the Tradestation applications I'm
told that the security block is missing and I'm asked to install it.  The
readme files only provide directions on how to configure with NT not Win 98.

Does any one have any suggestions.  I have tried to follow the readme
directions but maybe the security block is defective although I'm not sure
about that because apparently it's not even installed.

Thomas