Re: Hypertrader yahoo plugin

I am using it with HyperServer Lite, but I think it should work the same way
with your RT data source as well. You are using it pretty much the same way
as I am using it, but not sure why at the end of the process there's no
data. One deceptive thing about the yahoo downloader is that it's got check
boxes for tick, minute data and whatnot. Those are completely useless. Yahoo
has daily data only. You should receive daily data, but wouldn't receive any
intraday data, no matter if you click those checkboxes before download. But
if you are not getting daily data, maybe an email to HT folks would help?
They are usually very prompt with replying.

Also, not sure if your stock setup has anything to do with it.. it
shouldn't. I have all my stocks setup with NASDAQ, no matter where they are
listed. This is because of how my RT plugin, HyperServer Lite operates with
my data provider, IB. All stock data requests with NASDAQ exchange gets
mapped to IB "SMART" exchange, showing the best bid/ask at any given time,
which is what I want.

Thanks,

Abhijit