Re: Hypertrader yahoo plugin

Hello,

I use it. Works just fine.. a little slow because of a design
flaw/limitation (I think). It also likes a lot of memory during downloads
(and I think it shouldn't). Please reply to the list with specific details
of how you are trying to use it.. what other feed you have etc. and what
seems to be the problem. Myself or someone else would have answers, I am
sure.

I have installed the yahoo plugin and it shows as the data source when I
download History.

My Real time data source is "signal" ( I am using Metaserver as my RT source).

When I select the option to update Historical data, I the GS connects and
shows its downloading the data, but after its completed the task, there is
no data there.

Regards

Monica