HyperserverLite+IB data TIME question

Hi:

My PC is set up for Eastern Time because I think CME is on Eastern Time.

IB real time quote is showing Eastern Time.

MY GS is set to receive data as EXCHANGED TRADED TIME.   Session times are
all set to receive from 9:30am - 16:15pm Eastern Time.

After HyperServer Lite is working, its Realtime Monitor shows it is updating
at Eastern time, which makes sense, because this is what IB is showing.

When I opened my TS2ki chart,  the clock at the lower right hand bottom
shows GMT time?!!!
whilst the chart's time scale is in Eastern time according to what GS is set
at.

How can I get rid of the GMT time at TS2ki's lower right corner?

Thank you list!

RR