Re: Link from TS7/8 to Excel

>Does anyone know if there is an existing dll(link) for sale that
>will feed live data to Excel from TS7 and TS8?  If I can't find
>one, does a list member have the talent to write one?

This probably won't help but...

Interactive Brokers has available for download an example
spreadsheet demonstrating getting live data from IB into Excel and
even placing orders from Excel.  It uses DDE which I know nothing
about.  It's pretty nifty; I made an Excel application to monitor
the spread between an ETF and a futures contract (QQQ vs NQ) in real
time.

I have no idea how it would be done for TS though.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com