XP

The only problem I had when I installed it on XP was
an error message with service pack 5 about there being
no room in some temp folder.  If this is the problem,
then just do a folder search for all temp folders
(make sure to check the "show hidden files/folders"
option).  I just delete them all (since they are all
temporary, it doesn't hurt anything), but with a
little detective work you can see which one is the
culprit.  Its in one of the system directories.  Once
you clear that it should install fine.

"Any suggestions for loading TS2000i into Windows XP
appreciated.

Seems I've seen others post when you load ver 822 SP5
of Prosuite into
XP there are problems getting it to work.

John"