correlation mission

Hi all

My new thing this week is correlation.  TS has this correlation formula that
goes something like this
corelation(close of data1,close of data2,num of days)...and it returns a
value between -1 and 1 which is intrepreted as close to 1 is correlated ,
close to -1 as inversly correlated etc... I was thinking of using it in my
stuff , and i was wondering what other people are using it for? any cool
holy grail suggestions ? any integrating it with other indicators ie moving
averages maybe?   :o)

Cheers
Cameron
---