RE: Problem with TS 2000i tests

Thank you guys for the suggestion re: intportion vs int but I have
discovered what is wrong.

In the Universe symbol stocks read with Metastock format are given 0.001
in their value field while it should be 1
For a reason not clear however this is not happening on ALL stocks but
on some of them hence the user has to manually set to 1 this value
before starting the tests. This happens if you have an external database
in Metastock format - if data are kept in the Global Server it is a
matter, as suggested from Gary, to set up the data once.

Since my idea is to test a model on a portfolio of stocks (let's say 30)
I am force to keep several pages with the chart and test with the right
Universe set.

Quite a pain in the neck.

Metastock 8.0 is simply adding the different equity lines hence I have
to go back to Trading Recipes or the most recent Amibroker 4.50

I have not and will not upgrade to TS 7.0 or 8.0 since I do not neet
intraday trading at all.

As usual the omega-list is the best place to find great people for
support and I do hope to be able to return the favour in the future.

Regards

Riccardo