GS data issues

I am having some data problems in GS and hoping some of you can help me with
that..

1) JPY FX on CME. I have set it up in GS with scaling of 1/1000000. The
quotes right now is 0.009380. However, my GS is collecting the data as
0.0094, rounding the last 2 digits. Of course, this is of no help in
charting. I looked in help and there seems to be something called "Price
Mul". I suppose I can set it up as 100 and have the quotes saved as .9380.
Problem is, I can't find out where to set it. It's nowhere to be found in
the Edit Symbol pages of JPYM4.

2) Daily data.. collecting data from IB and intraday data is collected just
fine. However, the daily high / low is being collected with some wrong
values... the high / low is always what is reported by IB during the day,
not based on the intraday data collected in the day session. I was hoping
this would fix itself when the "Nightly Maintenance" runs, but it doesn't
look like that is happening. My session is set as 830 to 1515 CST.

TIA,

Abhijit