Re: OT - Win2000 disk letter change - solved, thanks

On Sunday, March 21, 2004, 1:55:54 PM, ztrader wrote:

z> Any ideas on a way to recover from this so I can reboot would be
z> MOST welcome.

Many, MANY thanks to the several people who replied with good
suggestions. The key was to rewrite the MBR with FDISK, and let Win
redo the disk ID's. This got me back to "C" so I could boot and solved
about 95% of the problem. A few more tweaks to a slightly confused
Win2000 got it back to where it was.

Appreciate the help...

ztrader