Re: over my 500 symbol limit

Might be a really good time to do a clean install of TS2ki.  This will
give you a clean registry but you will install on top of your old
Omega Research files.  Then you will need to reinstall the ESignal
data manager.  I will attach my fixit file.

For safety you should just backup/copy your whole Omega Research
folder.  I say this because can be pretty handy for different reasons.
I have done dozens of clean installs and never once needed a backup
but for other reasons it can be needed.  As you will read in my TS2ki
Repairs document a clean install is really a clean registry for Omega
so you need your password.  It will over write your files but not the
files you created such as indicators... as they were on on the
Tradestation disk to start with.  Now if you have modified functions
or indicators that are on the TS2ki disk, like I have, then it will
put them back to the original state.  Here is were a backup is nice if
you can find them in the MyWork folder and they can be found but I
usually just copy all the backup ones back to the new folder in this
event.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

CK> Need help.

CK> I had a crash and had to reinstall 2000i on a new machine. My problem
CK> is with Global Server. I run E-Signal as a data feed. When I open
CK> E-Signal the Data Manager says all's well and I have a 500 symbol
CK> limit. When I open global server, the data manager now says that I am
CK> over my 500 symbol limit even though I only have 30 symbols in Global
CK> Sever and 45 Symbols in E-Signal open. Also when I add a symbol to
CK> Global Server it immediately connects. If I right click on the symbol
CK> there is no opportunity to connect or disconnect the symbol or any
CK> other symbol for that matter. Since I'm "over the 500 symbol limit"
CK> I'm unable to draw more than a few charts in 2000i and I'm unable to
CK> capture data for more than a handful of symbols.

CK> Any ideas appreciated.

CK> Chuck

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton
TS2ki Repairs.pdf