Re: over my 500 symbol limit

This is similart to another GS bug/problem I've experienced:

The starting date of the history for a symbol can be wrong....
i.e. the trade records are present, but the history that can be accessed is
much
more limited than what was collected.

Somewhere in the server directory, this control information is maintained.