Re: TS-4 on Windows XP Pro

My thanks to everyone who sent suggestions.  I have solved my problem.  I
restored my machine to the condition before I started the TS-4 installation,
using a backup created with DriveImage 7.  I removed a couple of programs I
had installed before I made the image, then reinstalled TS-4.

After the new installation, I followed the instructions, and this time it
worked.  I suspect one of the programs I removed may have installed
something which conflicted with SSIACT.386 and caused it to not load.

Jim Sullivan