Decimal point question on data price

I receive the euro contract data via eSignal to TS2ki and of course the
quote
has a very small value. Due to one of the studies I run, am having problems
with getting a trigger and I speculate that this low value is the
problem. Works fine
on es, nq & ym which values are in the thousand and tens of thousands...

Question; Is there a method of moving the displayed decimal point changing
for example 1.2345 to 1234.5 ? In global server, different price scales can
be selected to provide a different representation of the price and wondered
if there is method to achieve this...

Best regards,

Dave...