Esignal data lag

Is there a problem with receiving ESM4 data from Esignal during fast market
like today between 1:19-126 eastern?  Only receiving $tick, NQ and ES data.
I use tick, 3-min and multiple 1-min charts on my TS2k and during fast
market
ALL charts are not in-sync with each other, plus all lag by as much as
30 seconds.
I'm comparing prices with my IB quote window.  This happens all the time
during
fast market.

My system is an AthelonXP 2400 with 512MB RAM,  so hardware resources
shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks,

-Joel