Re: Symbol Format problem

Lance,

You might check the GS settings in Tools-Edit Exchange list then edit
exchange and see if the NYSE... are set to the correct min. move.
Then you might have to choose the filter on the Symbol portfolio page
for stocks then select all then change all your stocks at one time.
Then it might be a good idea to run Tools-nightly maint.  Hopefully
that will help.  Funny it doesn't stay set when you change one of
them.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

LF> Hello List,

LF> I am experiencing a problem with the MinMove setting
LF> (accessed through: Format Symbol - Settings -
LF> Universe)when charting stocks.

LF> With some stocks in my CSI UA 3rd party Directories,
LF> the MinMove defaults to a setting of 125. This
LF> produces dramatic errors when system testing using
LF> stop or limit orders.

LF> When I change the setting to 1 it corrects the
LF> problem, but if I scroll forward in the symbol list
LF> and then back to the original symbol the MinMove
LF> setting defaults back to 125. I cannot find a way to
LF> get my MinMove settings to *Save*, and thus far have
LF> been enduring the monotonous process of correcting the
LF> Universe settings every time I system test a new stock
LF> chart. This problem also renders the Workspace
LF> Assistant useless for the purpose of exporting
LF> numerous system results to a csv file.

LF> I use CSI UA, but I suspect this problem might be
LF> encountered by other data users as well.

LF> I would greatly appreciate ANY ideas on this.

LF> Thanks,

LF> Lance Fisher

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton