Symbol Format problem

Hello List,

I am experiencing a problem with the MinMove setting
(accessed through: Format Symbol - Settings -
Universe)when charting stocks.

With some stocks in my CSI UA 3rd party Directories,
the MinMove defaults to a setting of 125. This
produces dramatic errors when system testing using
stop or limit orders.

When I change the setting to 1 it corrects the
problem, but if I scroll forward in the symbol list
and then back to the original symbol the MinMove
setting defaults back to 125. I cannot find a way to
get my MinMove settings to *Save*, and thus far have
been enduring the monotonous process of correcting the
Universe settings every time I system test a new stock
chart. This problem also renders the Workspace
Assistant useless for the purpose of exporting
numerous system results to a csv file.

I use CSI UA, but I suspect this problem might be
encountered by other data users as well.

I would greatly appreciate ANY ideas on this.

Thanks,

Lance Fisher