Re: Windows XP

I have the same problem -- it started when I installed Dynastore --  If I'm
not running Dynastore, the problem does not occur.

The only work-around that I've been able to find is to keep the
Task-Manager/Applications list open and use it to kill one or more frozen
Apps when the condition occurs.

Once the freeze occurs, it is not possible to open the Task-Manager, so you
need to have it open and use the Mouse to kill the App(s) --  Occasionally,
a frozen App will recover on its own if left alone for 10 to 15 minutes --