Re[5]: QuantStudio demo available

Hello Adrian,

AP> Isn't that the same as saying I am a C++ programmer and I have a brand
AP> new pad of paper in front of me....its better than TS cause I can do
AP> anything and create anything I want?

Well, you do have the basic building blocks available, it's not just a
clean sheet. As I already said, it's like building your own car from
available parts vs. buying a car from the dealer - clearly more work
but then again, *if* the user is up to the task, potentially much more
rewarding.

Ivo Karindi