Re: Re[2]: Toby Crabel

Mark,

OMG, I am glad you are still with us. I enjoy lurking
here and reading yours, as well as others, comments,
technical idea's (even tho I rarely understand most of
this), and the off topic items even. I hope you make a
full recovery.

John Armstrong

--- Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello DH,
>
> D> For those not interested in purchasing the book,
> here's the essence
> D> of it.
>
> actually while i have two of the books myself i am
> bidding on this
> third one as well. why?  i don't know but i can tell
> you this it's not
> just what's in the book which is valuable.  it's how
> they implement
> their trades - what patterns they use out of the sea
> of such and other
> little known facts about their money management
> success thats
> valuable to me.  no doubt that crabel has done well
> using just about
> exactly what can be extracted from public and non
> public documents
> about the trading style and money management
> techniques.
>
> frankly i find crabel intriguing and extremely
> interesting, but so do
> i think the same of victor neiderhoffer so don't get
> too excited.
>
> recently i was almost not amongst us any longer, i
> was thinking i
> would become one of those what ever happen to's. i
> ate a desert and
> thought i had food poisoning, three hours latter i
> was waking up from
> 4 major surgeries performed all at one time. 4 days
> latter i was
> released only to be re admitted with yet another
> life threatening
> problem and so 6 days latter i was out and have been
> home now for the
> past week recovering and such. mostly researching
> new ideas etc.
>
> anyway good to be here even if in a lurking mode as
> i have been.
>
> i must bee doing well i am eating mexican food and
> burgers. ;)
>
> --
> Thank You,
> Mark Brown
> www.markbrown.com

=====
John Armstrong - Business Development Mngr.
Redwood Trading LLc
160 Pine Street, Ste# 720
San Francisco, CA 94111
ph#: 831-818-9572