Re: Install 2 working copies of TS2000i on the same computer?

Hello jbclem1,

j> I need to try a new installation of TS2000i because I'm
j> troubleshooting a really vexing problem (data connection shuts off
j> up to 10 times a day).

i had this same problem a while back running ts with quote.com and
what was causing the problem was the atomic clock i was running.  i
disconnect the atomic clock and it fixed my problems.  maybe something
similar is causing your problem.  i don't think it's ts.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown