History Cash Currency Data

Good morning.

Does anyone have any cash currency data they would be willing to share or
swap other data for? I am looking for Euro FX, Swiss, Yen and Canada, all
against the U.S. Dollar. One minute bars would be ok, tick data if clean
would be great. I do have some continuous FX futures data to share, along
with continuous stock futures data in TS2000i format going back...a very
long time.

Or, if you know of a vendor with quality cash data that isn't a grillion
dollars, I'd appreciate a reference.

Thanks.

Tim Morge