AW: Using several data feeds at the same time

Hi,

1. Yes you can use different real time and EOD data feeds
simultaneously. 2. No, there is no converter. It has been discussed here
that WealthScript seems to be more complex then EL, especially when you
are used to EL. There for we have created drag and drop programming and
drag & drop indicators. When programming a little window pops up to show
you which input is expected next. Also dont forget over 1000 systems
with code and you can search for parts of code.

Vk

PS: I have no problems answering the question here, but I also wanted to
know if this add on is for TS7 or TS2000i? I would never go to the Omega
web site and inform users of the advantages of other products because
that is there business web site and I would feel unethical. This forum
is mostly about TS related subjects but is also very system trading
related. I have been a member for too many years here and I believe that
most participants (just as me) are always glad to look at alternatives
or another add on. Keeping an open mind has let me to where I am now and
I am happy. :)

||> ||
||> ||
||> ||