minlist,maxlist

Hello everyone,

Foolsgold kindly introduced me to the minlist and maxlist reserved words.
They're pretty much what I was looking for, except for two problems:

1)the maximum is min- or maxlist2. Meaning I can only get the second
highest or lowest number, not third etc., which I need.

2)the maximum number of values that min- or maxtime is willing to reference
is 25. I need more than that. I guess I can split the values I have and do
min-maxtime twice, but that would end up being a hassle.

Can anyone help me overcome these problems?